10) What was the last lie you told?
Hmm. I’m not sure. Probably one going the same lines as “I’ve done that” when I really haven’t started. My lies are usually fueled by my procrastination.
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
I have only one, I think. I collect Pokemon memorabilia. I used to have a lot of toys near the window next to my desk at work so that I can offset my fear of heights, but that’s gone now. I still have them at home, though.
23) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
I haven’t really been to a place I could consider to be the worst, but if I had to pick, I guess I would have to say that gas station and bar bathrooms are the worst. I’m really grossed out by bathrooms already.
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Easy. Gravity Falls, Pokemon and Doctor Who. I’m going to try going as Dipper for Halloween.
33) What’s the last thing you purchased?
Food. Lots of it. We had a Binondo trip just this weekend, in time for the mid-autumn festival. I’m a simple man.
36) How many relationships have you had?
This question has always been a great source of anxiety for me. Around 5+. I’m not proud of this statistic. I’ve always hoped that the new one would be the last.
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
My geeky charm? I’m pretty sure I don’t have one.
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Watching the latest Doctor Who and Gravity Falls with someone important. :)
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To just go for it. Being vague is my superpower.
51) What is your current desktop picture?
Video wallpaper of the clean Doctor Who opening. Time vortex. I have the same screensaver.
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Mitt Romney. You’re welcome, America.
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
I wouldn’t. As much as I would like to re-live that memory, they’re still memories and will just make me hunger for it that much more. I’d rather live where I am right now and hope for the future.
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Nothing. All of my experiences so far make me who I am. If I were to change one thing from my past, that would ripple into making me someone completely different. I’m pretty happy with myself right now, outside of weight (but who isn’t, really?).
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Cardiff Bay. Doctor Who Experience!